New Hire Paperwork and Benefits

New employees must complete the following forms and submit them to Human Resources at 2115 Grand Ave (Open Monday - Friday from 7:30 to 4:00 ). If you have not received an ID number yet, please leave that field blank.

**There is a new W-4 (Employee's Withholding Certificate) for 2020 that is very different from previous versions.  The IRS has created a Tax Withholding Estimator and FAQ page to help individuals complete the form.

If you are currently employed as a substitute, please only complete the packet below when moving to a regularly scheduled position.

Many of these forms are designed to be filled out on your computer. By completing them ahead of time and printing them at home, you can significantly reduce the amount of time you spend at Human Resources.

If your position is eligible for benefits, please come prepared to complete additional benefits paperwork!  (Sample Benefits Form)

When you bring your paperwork to HR, you will also need to bring:
  • Social Security

  • CardDriver's License

  • Voided Check or other approved document from your bank showing your account number and routing numbers for direct deposit.

If you don't have your social security card, or if your card does not show your current legal name, you must get a new card.

  • Social security numbers and birth dates of anyone you will be covering under your medical, dental, or vision insurance OR that you may list as beneficiary for PERA or the district-paid life insurance.
  • You will need to have your picture taken for your ID badge, so dress accordingly.
For more information please download and read the following documents:


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.